Monday, November 30, 2009

The Road


November 27 2009

THE ROAD

I had the day off from work so I thought I would go see a movie. After talking with Liz she told me she really did not want to see The Road. I have seen previews of this movie for what seemed like months, so off I went. It was a Friday afternoon so the film was not that busy which I liked. This was kind of different, it is about a man and his son and what they do after 'SOMETHING" happens to earth. Now they never tell what the something was that killed most of life on earth and they don't tell you the boy's or man's names. Just Pop and Son/boy are the names they use. It is basically a zombie film without the cool zombies - there is nothing left to eat so people start to eat anything...

Not a bad film but not great. I love Viggo Mortensen I mean he was Aragorn in the Lord of Rings films so I have to love him.

I would say 3 out 5

garry

No comments:

Post a Comment