Monday, November 2, 2009

Missing but we are are back


October 30 2009

Ok we took a break but now we are back

quick movie run down

The Stepfather--saw this alone by myself not great I think maybe the original was better but this one not for me 2 out of 5


Law Abiding Citizen-- Better then I thought and some great blow up scenes but nothing you have not seen before--wait for dvd--3 out of 5

Saw VI -- WAY WAY better then the last saw movie this one had a plot.A great scene on the kids ride--excellent blood I would saw 4 out 5

Paranormal Activity-- can you say over hyped. It was not great.I did get some chills at one point but very low budget and I was never really into it.Ok I guess for the budget and I think this would be a better movie to see a a film festival but for me kinda slow 2.5 out of 5

so that's about it for movies from the top of my head.Not sure if I missed any but at least we are kinda back.

garry

No comments:

Post a Comment