Monday, November 30, 2009

BAD LIEUTENANT: PORT OF CALL NEW ORLEANS


November 28 2009

BAD LIEUTENANT: PORT OF CALL NEW ORLEANS

So Saturday after I dumped Liz off at the airport so she could go see her sister in Florida, I thought what should I do? Then it hit me like a truck....the movies!
I went to see Bad Lieutenant with Nic Cage. Now there was another movie called Bad Lieutenant but that was with Harvey Keitel of Reservoir Dogs fame, but this was almost the same movie. A bad cop who is doing drugs and yet still can be a very effective cop. Eva Mendes is in this film and she is hot so that right there is a good sign. Nic Cage is good and this is his best movie in years but the film is kinda predictable. It was a good cop story but nothing original - if you like cop stories it was OK.

I would say 3 out of 5

I did like the other Bad Lieutenant with Harvey Keitel more

Not sure Liz would have liked this movie - don't think so.

garry

No comments:

Post a Comment