Monday, November 2, 2009

Michael Jackson's This Is It


October 30

So I had a day off work and thought I would go see Michael Jackson's This Is It. Liz was not into it so I went alone.Now people said it will be hard to get tickets.Well at my showing there was me and 5 other people...so lots of seats.

I do like MJ and this movie was kind of ok but it was like watching a preview of whats to come.I think if he had not died and did those shows in London and tape them..that would had been great.Since that can not happen this was ok.If you really like Micheal you maybe into this but to be honest just watch his stuff on you tube and save the $10.00.

I think this will a very fast turn around and be on DVD very fast.

maybe 3 out of 5

garry

1 comment:

  1. How many prepubescent boys were harmed during the filming of this video?

    ReplyDelete