Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Toronto vs Tampa Bay


Tuesday November 30 2009

I made it to my first Leaf game this season. My buddy Dave got us tickets. I was very happy as not only was this my first and more than likely only game I will see this year but it was the first game for Phil Kessel. He is our newest Leaf and there is lots of hope that he may be a great player for us. Well last night he looked great. The team looked great. I was very shocked. Bad news is we lost 2-1 in overtime but they really deserved to win this game. Great effort and a fun game to watch. Not only did Kessel play well but our goalie "THE MONSTER" did an amazing job and was fun to watch.

The seats were great, high up but great. I just wish I still got the free seats I used to get...but at least I saw Phil Kessel's first game in a Leaf uniform.

GO LEAFS GO!
Always a fan.

garry

1 comment:

  1. Only a Leaf fan knows the true meaning of "fan". Losses don't count, only wins. Celebrate each one as game 7 of the finals. One day there will be a parade and only Leaf fans will get the day off to savour it forever.

    THE MONSTER RULES!!!

    Dave.

    ReplyDelete